Interventional Radiology/Cath Lab Tech needed in Aurora, IL for 13-week assignment! ASAP start, excellent pay! Local candidates preferred! Must have: ***ARRT, CPR, ACLS, and RCIS preferred****
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
The role is a scrub and imaging role for the following procedures: Left Heart Catheterizations, Electrophysiology Ablations, Cardiac Implants, Peripheral Vascular Procedures
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
GE 4100 Innova Vascular Lab-Allura Philips Cardiac Lab with Merge PACS
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
STEMI experience with an all around high skill of scrubbing and imaging during interventional procedures. At least 4 yrs experience.
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
ARRT, CPR, ACLS, and RCIS preferred
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
The employee will be the only technologist in each procedure they are performing. They will however, have 2 RNs performing other roles. Call is preferred but not mandatory at this time.
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Will not float to other departments outside vascular
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
3 vascular rooms. Average of 15-20 patients a day.
8. Dress Code:
Scrubs are provided.
9. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
RT should be able to function alone with 3-5 days orientation.