Cardiac Rehabilitation Program Specialist needed for 13 week contract starting ASAP.
Day shifts. 40 hrs/week.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. CARDIAC REHABILITATION
- Plans, coordinates, implements appropriate exercise, and therapeutic activities based on patient's needs and correlates treatment with clinical staff, working with patients who have been diagnosed with cardiovascular or other chronic diseases.
- Performs patient care duties and/or treatment based on specific needs, including but not limited to age, medical condition and/or developmental status.
B. PROVIDES, CONDUCTS, AND PARTICIPATES IN PATIENT CARE EDUCATION AND TRAINING
C. PREPARES, COMPLETES AND MAINTAINS DOCUMENTATION AND RECORDS
D. SUPERVISES, ORIENTS AND TRAINS STUDENTS, VOLUNTEERS AND AIDES AS ASSIGNED
E. ASSISTS IN THE CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF DEPARTMENT EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES; RECOMMENDS NEW DIAGNOSTIC AND TREATMENT SUPPLIES, MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Bachelor's degree in physical therapy, exercise physiology, sports medicine or related area
- Three (3) years as a physical therapist, exercise physiologist or personal trainer
- Prior experience in inpatient and outpatient cardiac rehabilitation activities highly desirable
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Continuum Medical Staffing
843-548-2245 or 866-458-1088
Continuum Medical Staffing employs and places healthcare professionals such as Senior Leader Management, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists (PT, OT, SLP), Interim Leadership, Heath Information Managers, Medical Coders and more. Continuum has over 30 years of staffing experience and is recognized as an exceptional leader in the industry. Continuum provides travel / contract assignments, temp to hire placements, or direct hire permanent placements throughout our great nation.