Quality Control Overview/Data Entry Specialist
Continuum Global Solutions Frostburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in learning more about how you can help those in real need? We are hiring Family Support Data Specialists who will assist people who have been impacted by COVID-19 and are now seeking assistance in rent debt relief. Your passion to learn, research, review documents, and problem-solve for missing information is exactly what will help make an impact on the lives of others!
This is a full-time position at our Frostburg, MD site. The position offers paid training, health benefits for you & your family, opportunity for professional growth, and many more employee perks.
· Gather, complete and review required documentation
· Provide Information about the Rent Assistance Program
· Identify missing information from assistance program applications
· Take action to retrieve missing documentation in application database
· Navigate through multiple computer applications with speed & accuracy
· Track processing deadlines for timely case activity
· Strong attention to detail and audit responsibility for maintaining quality control
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 18+ Years & High School Diploma/GED
· Previous audit or quality control experience preferred
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Great attention to detail
· Research and Fact-finding experience
· Proficient in Excel
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Professional Positive Attitude & Courteous Telephone Etiquette
· Open Schedule Availability (Hour of operation 9am-8pm EST, Monday-Friday)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
· $18 per hour
· Benefits start DAY 1!
· Access Up To 50% Of Your Pay Immediately After Your Shift
· Paid Training
· Flexible Work Environment
· Opportunity for Professional Development
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Benefits
*Must be eligible to work in the US. This position will not sponsor a Visa.
About Continuum Global Solutions, LLC
Continuum Global Solutions’ customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. The
company's Fortune-500 clients rely on its vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum Global Solutions leverages world
class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. Continuum has more than 16,000 employees in major international markets and
serves tier-1 clients across multiple industry verticals. More information can be found at www.continuumgbl.com.
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, military/veteran status, citizenship
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Continuum recruiting correspondence will always come from a talent acquisition representative with an official @continuumgbl e-mail address. In addition, our representatives will never ask for any form of payment from a new hire or candidate. Please report suspicious activity to Corporate.Security@continuumgbl.com.
Recruiter Email: Healthcare1.Recruitment@c
Continuum Global Solutions
Continuum Global Solutions customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. Our Fortune-500 clients rely on our vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum customer care and call center solutions leverage world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. We have over 15,000 employees in major international markets and serve tier 1 clients across multiple industry verticals.