Customer Service Representative
Continuum Global Solutions (CGS) is a leading customer care provider for companies worldwide. Our customers rely on our peoples’ experience to deliver superior service across multiple contact channels. From voice, to chat, from social media, to email – our people deliver solutions.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, customer care or distributed learning - Continuum manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.continuumgbl.com.
Ready to talk?
Continuum provides comprehensive solutions for the complete customer contact experience. We have our customers covered and we will train you on inbound, outbound, back-office, and digital transition solutions in a call center environment.
What you have:
• 18 years or older
• High school diploma or GED
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent customer service skills, including 6 months of experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
• Desire to help customers solve problems
• Professional positive attitude and courteous telephone etiquette
• Flexibility to work different shifts
What you’ll get:
• Competitive hourly rate
• Opportunity for incentive pay
• Paid training
• Paid time off benefits
• Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) with company match
• Company paid life insurance coverage
• Opportunity for rapid advancement
• Join a growing company serving some of the biggest brands in the world
What you’ll do:
• Talk to customers to understand their needs
• Research and resolve customer problems by navigating through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
• Provide customers with information about additional products and services
All applicants must pass state, federal and criminal background check and drug test.
If this describes you, then apply online today!
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Continuum Global Solutions or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to HR@Continuumgs.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking