Immediately hiring for Customer Service Representatives in Boise!
Continuum Global Solutions is a leading customer care provider. Our clients are brand name Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries including wireless telecommunications, cable, and healthcare. Continuum Global Solutions customer care and call center solutions leverage world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies.
Ready to talk?
Continuum provides comprehensive solutions for the complete customer contact experience. We have our customers covered and we will train you on inbound, outbound, back-office, and digital transition solutions in a call center environment.
What you have:
• 18 years or older
• High school diploma or GED
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Desire to help customers solve problems
• Professional positive attitude and courteous telephone etiquette
• Flexibility to work different shifts
What you’ll get:
• Full time and seasonal positions
• $13.50 hourly rate with overtime and incentive pay opportunities
• Paid training
• Paid time off benefits
• Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• 401(k) with company match
• Company paid life insurance coverage
• Opportunity for rapid advancement
• Join a growing company serving some of the biggest brands in the world
What you’ll do:
• Talk to customers to understand their needs
• Research and resolve customer problems by navigating through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
• Provide customers with information about additional products and services
All applicants must successfully complete background screening.
Ready to start your career with Continuum? Apply online and schedule an interview today!
Continuum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Continuum Global Solutions or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to HR@Continuumgbl.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Continuum recruiting correspondence will always come from a talent acquisition representative with an official @continuumgbl or @conduent.com e-mail address. In addition, our representatives will never ask for any form of payment from a new hire or candidate. Please report suspicious activity to firstname.lastname@example.org.