Customer Service Representative- Banking/Fraud (On-Site in Frostburg)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Are you an empathetic problem solver with excellent communication skills ready to assist customers in moments that matter? We are hiring Customer Service Representatives, who will handle incoming service calls from banking customers that need help with possible fraud charges, assess validity of claims, provide self-service solutions to secure their accounts, and more. This full-time role is onsite in Frostburg, MD and offers paid training, health benefits for you & your family, opportunity for professional growth, and many more employer perks. You must possess a positive personality with a desire to understand concerns, build trust, and empathize with every customer. Interested? APPLY TODAY!
- Assists customers during life events that impact a customer’s financial situation and be prepared to actively solve complex issues through creative solutions
- Uses sound judgment and research to assess customers accounts for potential fraudulent activity and make decisions to best care to secure the customer’s financial accounts
- Displays empathy, integrity, and commitment to deliver a positive customer experience
- Engages with customers, anticipating questions that will be asked by sharing information using plain language, building a rapport, and handling objections.
- Handles incoming calls in a professional and confident manner
- Follow policies and procedures to protect the client and their customers.
- Navigates through multiple computer applications while interacting with the customer
Education & Experience
- 18+ years & High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to work onsite at the location 10701 New Georges Creek Rd SW in Frostburg, Maryland 21532
- Customer-focused personality and a desire to help people
- Customer service experience in banking (preferred not required)
- High computer proficiency and overall technical knowledge
- Professional positive attitude & courteous telephone etiquette
- Open schedule availability
- Responsible for obtaining USB wired headset with noise-canceling microphone (no splitters or gaming headsets)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- $18/hr working onsite
- Full-Time and overtime available
- Access Up To 50% Of Your Pay Immediately After Your Shift
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid, Virtual Training
- Flexible, Remote Work Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Development
*Must be eligible to work in the US. This position will not sponsor a Visa.
Continuum Global Solutions
Continuum Global Solutions customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. Our Fortune-500 clients rely on our vast expertise in customer care management. Continuum customer care and call center solutions leverage world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. We have over 15,000 employees in major international markets and serve tier 1 clients across multiple industry verticals.