Continuum Behavioral Health is hiring individuals to join our team of highly trained experts to provide Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) direct instruction in our new clinic as well as in the home, school, or community of an individual with autism spectrum disorders. Applicants with experience providing ABA instruction are preferred, but all applicants will receive intensive training prior to starting with clients.
We are offering part-time employment opportunities with clients, ages 3 -20, throughout the Northern Virginia - DC Metro area. Based in Mclean, Virginia, Continuum is recognized as a national leader in behavioral health services for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities. Continuum attributes all of our success to the talent and commitment of our team members. To ensure that our team members receive the most support and professional development, we offer industry leading training (in-house and on-going) provided by our Lead Instructors and consultants, regular evaluations with raises, and opportunities for promotion to administrative and consulting positions. Additionally, we offer competitive hourly rates and compensation for driving between clients.
Qualifications and Requirements for Applicants include:
- Some experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or current enrollment in a four year Bachelor’s program
- Reliable transportation; driving required
- Dedication, patience, and high-energy personalities
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) will:
- Implement Behavior Intervention Plans to reduce maladaptive behaviors
- Provide 1:1 Direct instruction using ABA techniques to teach appropriate replacement behaviors, verbal behavior, and academic skills
- Collect and analyze data regarding skill acquisition and behavior reduction daily
- Participate in team meetings with other instructors and supervising behavior analyst
- Receive in vivo supervision and on-going training by supervising behavior analyst
Benefits for selected candidates:
- Training bonus!!
- Weekly pay with a very competitive starting rate of $20/hour with potential for raises
- Monthly billing bonus!
- Monthly entry into incentive raffles for completing job requirements
- No 1099s - you are an employee, we handle tax withholding
- Flexible schedules, 4 - 20 hours per week
- Direct supervision hours for those planning to sit for the BACB boards
- Advancement and Growth
Whether you wish to advance your career as a leader on our team, begin your career with an industry leader or simply earn extra income part time, you will enjoy the collaborative, progressive environment as part of the Continuum family of professionals! About Continuum Behavioral Health: Continuum Behavioral Health has been providing behavioral health services in our office-based clinics and in the home since 2011. Although we offer the full array of behavioral and educational services, our specialty is addressing the needs of those who present with signs or symptoms associated with autism spectrum disorders and related developmental disabilities. We are a team of highly trained specialists dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals and families, and we will configure a program specifically designed for each client with their goals, objectives, and budget in mind. With locations in Northern Virginia, Baltimore Maryland, Southeast New Jersey, Denver and Colorado Springs Colorado, Chicago Illinois, San Diego California and South Florida, we welcome inquiries from families, case managers and skilled professionals who wish to advance their career in a progressive, cutting edge environment!
Minimum pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Required license or certification:
• Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)--We will train you and help with the exam!!