Why Work Here?
“Amazing company, wonderful people, room to grow!”
Continuum Behavioral Health is seeking an energetic, self-directed Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist to join our team in Virginia. This position is critical in creating and implementing mental health services through providing counseling services, advocacy and staff trainings. Services may be provided in partnership with an applied behavior analysis team and for a multitude of diagnosis (including ASD, developmental delays, OCD, ADHD). Experience working with children ages 3+ and their families required. Experience creating treatment plans is required. Working as part of a collaborative team is preferred. Families may be seen in the clinic, the client’s home, and/or through telehealth. The position will be part time to start with the opportunity to increase hours. This position allows for flexible scheduling, the opportunity to partner with other professionals, and provide wraparound mental health services to children and families.
Continuum has been providing pediatric healthcare services for over 20 years in several locations throughout the U.S. including Chicago, Denver, Pittsburgh and the Washington DC/Baltimore region. We are proud of our long history serving this very special population. The Virginia team is excited to partner with a mental health professional, gain an additional viewpoint for providing care, and expand quality services.
· Master's in Social Work or Counseling
· Virginia State license, or license eligible in the state of Virginia
· Ability to provide specialized treatment to children from infancy to adolescence
· At least 2 years of experience
· Experience providing family and individual counseling to children ages 3-22 years old
· Experience working with children and families impacted by mental health, trauma, developmental delays