As part of the Continuum family, you would have the opportunity to collaborate with over 100 BCBAs, BCaBAs, Junior Consultants, SLPs and Licensed Mental Health Practitioners across the country who have a wide variety of expertise! We provide our team members with individualized administrative support that handle all benefit confirmations, authorization acquisitions/renewals, and insurance credentialing and billing, to allow you to better focus on your passion, Applied Behavior Analysis! As part of our family, you will also maintain an individualized professional development plan, allowing you to generate your own personal goals and focus on your advancements and continuing education as a practitioner.
Full and part time opportunities are available, both affording the selected professional exceptional flexibility in scheduling and earning potential. You will be working with one of the most highly respected ABA providers in the country. This position offers the chance to develop your career in a true team environment led by our clinical director and an energetic group of professionals. You can meet some of us online at www.behavioralhealthservices.net!
Continuum offers our valued staff a supportive, progressive culture with superb training and uncompromising clinical standards. In addition, our team members enjoy access to the following outstanding benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation. And all of our staff are W2 employees, not 1099 contractors.
- Paid Time Off for ALL TEAM MEMBERS, part time as well as full time.
- Paid Travel between client appointments
- YouEarnedIt: An online employee recognition program, which offers real time recognition, meaningful rewards and experiences, collaboration and actionable insights that drive engagement.
- Significant collaboration via mentors and monthly clinical meetings
- Various funding sources allowing for a variety of clinical experiences
- Full Practice Management - We take care of all billing and tracking of authorizations and certifications
- Career Advancement track, Leadership Training
- Journal Club with Free CEUs
- Access to Literature through Journal Subscriptions
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education
- Anniversary Bonuses
- Research Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Events and Networking Opportunities
- Access to affordable Disability/Accident Insurance through AFLAC
- Credit Union membership
Full time salaried staff enjoy the following additional benefits:
- Company subsidized Health Insurance
- Access to company sponsored Dental Insurance
- Company Laptop
- Company Cell Phone
- Company sponsored 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Conference and CEU attendance
If you want to make a difference in the life of a child while maximizing your potential as a behavioral health professional please consider joining Continuum! Interested candidates must have a current certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, a state license if applicable, a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to excel in their chosen field. Is this you? Please contact us today! Apply online here: http://autismspectrumalliance.com/working-with-continuum/
Continuum Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.