Continuum is in search of qualified, passionate, active and enthusiastic individuals to join our team of highly trained specialists to provide Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) training in-home for children on the autism spectrum. Experience providing ABA instruction is desired but not required. We are offering part-time opportunities, after school hours, and some day-time hours, for clients in Mullica Hill and surrounding areas.
Continuum is a division of the Continuum Group of health care companies that provides post-acute pediatric healthcare services for over 25 years. We are celebrating our fifth year of growth! Already recognized as a national leader in behavioral health services for children on the autism spectrum and developmental disabilities, CBH attributes all of our success to the talent and commitment of our team members. To support them, we offer industry leading training and career development led by our Program Director and a great team of Senior Consultants, Clinical Managers, Lead Instructors, and Administrative support staff. If you LOVE working with children and making a difference in their lives and the lives of their families, please consider joining one of the fastest growing behavioral health companies in the nation - Continuum!
The successful candidate will provide the following services to a child in the home:
-Provide ABA instruction part time in the client's home or school using individualized curriculum created by one of our Consultants.
-Participate in daily communication with parents regarding their child’s progress and behavior.
-Collect and analyze skill acquisition and behavior data, with oversight and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Qualifications and Requirements for selected candidates include:
-Some experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
-Bachelor’s Degree or current enrollment in a four year Bachelors program preferred.
-Reliable transportation and a track record of reliability
-Creativity, multitasking, high-energy, flexibility and patience!
Benefits for the selected candidates:
-Weekly pay, very competitive rates
-No 1099's - you are an employee, we handle tax withholding
-Direct supervision hours
-Advancement and Growth-Opportunities for advancement to our leadership team as a lead instructor, junior consultant, and senior consultant
-All instructors joining our team will have the opportunity to be a Registered Behavior Technician, following the standards and regulations outlined by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
Whether you wish to advance your career as a leader on our team, begin your career with an industry leader, or simply earn extra income part time, you will enjoy the collaborative, progressive environment as part of the Continuum family of professionals!
Full and part time opportunities are available, both affording the selected professional exceptional flexibility in scheduling and earning potential. You will be working with one of the most highly respected ABA providers in the country. This position offers the chance to develop your career in a true team environment led by our clinical director and an energetic group of professionals. You can meet some of us online at www.behavioralhealthservices.net!
Continuum offers our valued staff a supportive, progressive culture with superb training and uncompromising clinical standards. In addition, our team members enjoy access to the following outstanding benefits:
• Highly competitive compensation. All of our staff are W2 employees, not 1099 contractors.
• Paid Time Off for ALL TEAM MEMBERS, part time as well as full time.
• Paid Travel between client appointments
• YouEarnedIt: An online employee recognition program, which offers real time recognition, meaningful rewards and experiences, collaboration and actionable insights that drive engagement.
• Significant collaboration via mentors and monthly clinical meetings
• Various funding sources allowing for a variety of clinical experiences
• Full Practice Management - We take care of all billing and tracking of authorizations and certifications
• Career Advancement track, Leadership Training
• Journal Club with Free CEUs
• Access to Literature through Journal Subscriptions
• Reimbursement for Continuing Education
• Anniversary Bonuses
• Research Opportunities
• Company Sponsored Events and Networking Opportunities
• Access to affordable Disability/Accident Insurance through AFLAC
• Credit Union membership
Full time salaried staff enjoy the following additional benefits:
• Company subsidized Health Insurance
• Access to company sponsored Dental Insurance
• Company Laptop
• Company Cell Phone
• Company sponsored 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Conference and CEU attendance
If you want to make a difference in the life of a child while maximizing your potential as a behavioral health professional please consider joining Continuum! Interested candidates must have a current certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, a state license if applicable, a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to excel in their chosen field.
Is this you? Please contact us today! Apply online here: http://autismspectrumalliance.com/working-with-continuum/
Continuum Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.