Continuum Autism Spectrum Alliance (CASA) is in search of qualified, passionate, active, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team of highly trained specialists to provide Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) training in the clinic, as well as the homes of individuals on the autism spectrum and with other developmental disabilities and/or mental health diagnoses. We are unique in our ability to provide a seamless continuum of care starting with diagnosis and extending through assessment and treatment. If you are a fun, energetic, and driven person who LOVES working with individuals with disabilities and making a difference in their lives and the lives of their families and communities, please consider joining one of the fastest growing behavioral health companies in the nation - CASA!
We are offering part-time opportunities with potential to move into a full-time position, after school hours, and some daytime hours, for clients. Experience providing ABA instruction is desired but not required, and some college coursework is preferred.
- You can email us your resume at schedulecasa at gmail.com We also can answer any additional questions you may have.
- For more information about Continuum please visit our website at autismspectrumalliance.com
Based in Colorado, CASA is the newest division of the Continuum Group health care companies that have provided post-acute pediatric healthcare services for over 20 years. We are celebrating our fifth year of growth! Already recognized as a national leader in behavioral health services for children on the autism spectrum and developmental disabilities, CASA attributes all of our success to the talent and commitment of our team members. To support them, we offer industry leading training and career development led by our Program Director and a great team of Senior and Junior Consultants, Program Coordinator, Lead Consultants and Administrative support staff.
The successful candidate will provide the following services to a child in the home:
- Provide ABA instruction part time in the clinic, client's home, and/or client’s school using an individualized curriculum created by one of our Consultants specifically designed for each child with the parents’/caregiver’s goals, objectives, and budget in mind
- Participate in daily communication with parents regarding their child’s progress and behavior
- Collect and analyze skill acquisition and behavior data, with oversight and supervision provided by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Qualifications and Requirements for selected candidates include:
- Some experience preferred working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Some college preferred
- Reliable transportation, and a track record of reliability
- Creativity, multitasking, high-energy, flexibility and patience
Benefits for the selected candidates:
- Educational Stipend
- Weekly pay, very competitive rates
- No 1099's - you are an employee, we handle tax withholding
- Flexible schedules
- Direct supervision hours
- Advancement and Growth- We provide monthly staff trainings on varying topics relevant to the field, professional development, and opportunities for advancement to our leadership team as a lead instructor, junior consultant, and senior consultant
All instructors joining our team will have the opportunity to be a Registered Behavior Technician, following the standards and regulations outlined by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
Whether you wish to advance your career as a leader on our team, begin your career with an industry leader, or are an educator and wish to simply earn extra income part time, you will enjoy the collaborative, progressive environment as part of the CASA family of professionals.