Senior Tax Accountant
Continuum Advantage Urbandale, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Timmins, Jacobsen & Strawhacker, LLP (TJS) is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join our team of trained, experienced, and friendly certified public accountants in Urbandale, IA. In this role, you will be empowered to prepare and review tax returns for individuals, businesses and organizations, evaluate and articulate potential tax opportunities for our clients, and supervise junior staff. Additionally, through direct engagement with our clients, the Sr. Tax Accountant will obtain information, answer questions, and assist with consulting and planning needs.
TJS came together for the greater good of our industry, our employees, and our clients. We individually strive to provide personalized financial & accounting services to deliver peace of mind in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. TJS is dedicated to providing quality services while treating both our clients and employees with dignity. As a Sr Tax Accountant, you may work with numbers – at TJS that doesn’t mean you are a number to us!
If you align with our mission and are eager to work on a team where you are truly valued, apply today!
Highlights of the Senior Tax Accountant position include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare complex tax returns for individuals, businesses and organizations
- Review tax returns prepared by junior staff
- Complete detailed review and analysis of tax information provided by clients
- Engage directly with clients to obtain information, answer questions, and assist with consulting and planning needs
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or related field of study
- 5-10 years previous tax experience
- Hold a current and valid certified public accountant's license, or is actively working toward obtaining a license
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail to create performance consistency and dependable accuracy
- Proven time management and organization skills
- Experience with Excel and QuickBooks; familiarity with Lacerte and AdvanceFlow/Checkpoint
- Health Insurance
- 3% match for Simple IRA
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Summer hours and flexible schedules
10550 New York AveUrbandale, IA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Continuum Advantage