Client Service Coordinator
Continuum Advantage McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brown | Miller Wealth Management, LLC, based in the Washington DC Area, is seeking a Client Service Coordinator to join their team. The Client Service Coordinator is paramount to the long-term success of Brown | Miller WM.
This role will positively impact and work in direct collaboration with the firm’s client service team, Advisors, and clients. By genuinely providing extraordinary client service to current and prospective clients, the Client Service Coordinator positively represents the vision and mission of Brown | Miller Wealth Management, LLC. It is the Client Service Coordinator’s responsibility to ensure an efficiently functioning office and consistently aim to enhance process and procedures.
This role is the “window” into the practice as they are the first point of contact for clients and prospects. If you thrive in a collaborative and supportive culture, deliver outstanding client experience, and are looking to advance your career with an engaged team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Highlights of the responsibilities of the Client Service Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones in a professional and consistent manner. Helps clients with their inquiries or directs to the appropriate person to assist. Takes messages if needed
- Schedules meetings and preps/cleans meeting spaces. Keeps a list of expected client meetings and in-office meetings. Makes reservations. Makes certain to be at the front desk and available to greet clients when they are expected.
- Assists clients with online access set up and other account management inquiries.
- Engages and adopts established operational and administrative systems, processes, and procedures to deliver an efficient and consistent level of service and pleasant client experience. Follows internal and external policies, procedures, and compliance guidance.
- Runs Reports on a daily, weekly, quarterly basis. Other reports as needed or requested.
- Orders and stocks supplies for kitchen, conference room, office supplies, and printing supplies. Keeps inventory and ensures that supplies are properly stocked
- Mailing and Cashiering. Accepts and processes incoming mail, processes outgoing mail including cashiering and manages anything incoming into the office. Maintains compliance with all mail and cashiering internal and external guidance. Asset Movement and Account Updates / Data entry
- Prepares, sends, and processes account paperwork
- Calendar management for Financial Advisors including contacting clients to set up meetings and following up for information required. Database updates as needed
- College degree and/or financial industry professional license/ designation is preferred
- Banking and/or investment industry experience is preferred with superior customer service skills and a collaborative mindset. This position requires the ability to organize, coordinate, and manage multiple tasks and requests with varying degrees of urgency.
- A clean compliance history and a track record of success in cultivating and managing client relationships
Our Ideal Candidate brings the following:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; well-spoken both on the phone and in person; exudes a courteous, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills, efficient multi-tasker, effective follow-up, deadline focused; detail oriented and demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work
- Possesses strong work ethics and morals; is driven and motivated to advancing their career through hands on experience and evolving industry knowledge
- Energetic, eager to learn, team player, willing to cooperate; self-motivated with ability to work both independently and under direction
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment; adapts to change in the work environment, manages competing demands and multiple interruptions
- Competitive base salary with performance bonus potential
- 401k: 4% match with additional discretionary profit sharing
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays following the NYSE observed holidays schedule
8280 Greensboro Dr Suite 220McLean, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Continuum Advantage