Client Service Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thorsen ~ Hixenbaugh ~ Kovaleski Wealth Advisors, located on Lake Eola in Orlando, Florida is seeking a full-time Client Service Associate to join their team. As a Client Service Associate (CSA) you will be an integral part of our team. With daily interaction and providing direct support to the practice’s Financial Advisor team, the CSA’s critical thinking skills and reliability are essential to the ongoing growth and success of the company. The Client Service Associate responsibilities include:
- All phases of opening accounts and account maintenance
- Cash management functions including wires, ACH transfers and check deposits
- Appointment preparation materials for Financial Advisors including Morningstar Snapshot and Client Financial Review reports
- Assisting clients who call into the office with questions.
Kindly reference thunder in your resume or cover letter.
- 2- 4 years of Financial Services (Brokerage firm or Bank) experience
- Forty hour work week, Monday through Friday, must work at least to 5:00 p.m.(working remotely not available)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred majors – Business, Accounting, Finance
- Technology competency with ability to learn and master new applications
- COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to get vaccine before joining our team (exceptions: religious reasons and/or disability that prohibits obtaining the vaccine)
- Candidate must pass a background and credit report check.
- FINRA Registrations Series 7 and Series 66
- Understanding and experience working with Smart Station or similar tools
- Strong client service skills, first-hand experience interacting directly with clients via telephone or in person, high level of confidence in a client-facing role
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills, efficient at multi-tasking, effective follow-up, deadline focused and thrive in a fast-paced professional environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in collaboration with the Financial Advisors and team members; reliable, trustworthy and dedicated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; detailed-oriented, energetic, eager to learn
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for established clients and new business relationships; projects a positive attitude and professional manner through all client and team interactions
- Desired date of hire for this full-time position Spring 2022
- Compensation including bonus range $40,000-$65,000 contingent on experience and FINRA registrations
- Competitive compensation with performance bonus potential
- Paid vacation time, sick leave, and holidays following the NYSE observed holidays schedule
- Paid parking
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision) company covers 75% of cost
- 401(k) plan with company matching up to 6% of salary deferral
Qualified and compassionate candidates who wish to be considered for the Client Service Associate (CSA) position are encouraged to submit a current resume with a cover letter to Recruiting@continuumadv.com with the subject line of: ORLANDO CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE. Questions regarding the CSA position may be directed to 515-344-3693.
We are a multigenerational wealth management practice serving the multigenerational investment needs of our clients for over thirty-eight years. We build meaningful relationships with families through listening, educating, and guiding as they plan for new homes, education for their children and grandchildren, tax planning strategies, retirement, vacations, and estate planning strategies. Over the course of this lifelong relationship we assist our clients with our experienced-based advice, quality of service, and independent investment options. Through exemplifying the highest level of integrity, we can achieve our commitment to our clients and their financial well-being.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification. Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination. CAR# 0921-00937
Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (WFAFN), Member SIPC. Thorsen~Hixenbaugh~Kovaleski Wealth Advisors is a separate entity from WFAFN.
315 East Robinson StreetOrlando, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Continuum Advantage