- Posted: 6 days ago
Continuous Composites, headquartered in downtown Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, is the industry leader of Continuous Fiber 3D Printing (CF3DTM). Offering the most advanced composites and additive manufacturing solution, CF3D redefines mainstream manufacturing. We are taking a purposeful approach to establishing our foundational team of energetic, driven, and hardworking individuals with a synergistic background in business and engineering. Our team, vision, and patent protection are igniting the next industrial revolution and we are on a journey to transform manufacturing.
Your Role on the Team
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile graphic designer that is also willing to create and help coordinate our social media content across all platforms. The perfect candidate can harness their creative thinking to enhance very logical, scientific messaging. (Think NPR Instagram content by Jack Corbe, but with higher quality visuals.)
If you’re a driven individual that understands hard work and can maintain a positive attitude while creatively problem solving - we want to talk to you! Experience working with 3D animation or professional video production is a huge plus.
- Create compelling content related to unique, scientific development
- Use your creativity to make content that generates public interest around 3D Composite Printing and Continuous Fiber AM.
- Capture compelling photography and video that will be used for global marketing campaigns
- Leverage your creative writing skills to craft compelling social media captions,
- Use your social media detective skills to support the Brand Manager in sourcing composite manufacturing industry experts with large online followings interested in collaborating with CCI
- Immerse yourself in a start-up environment; work alongside other creative and intelligent individuals, receive helpful feedback in an environment where asking questions and continued learning is always promoted - and watch your career thrive as CCI continues to grow!
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Canva, or whatever other apps that you prefer to work in to create vectorized, high-quality content (PowerPoints, Tri-Folds, Booth Design, Swag, infographics, etc.)
- Help coordinate social media posts using Buffer to schedule posts and analyze engagement. Creating the posts, helping write captions, hashtags, and responding to comments online professionally and promptly.
- Take photography of our machines, staff, events, etc. (camera is provided on site)
- Assist the brand manager in coordinating a social media content calendar and explore different methods of boosting engagement with visual graphics, videos, etc.
- Design and print promotional infographics, building signage, internal documentation, PowerPoints, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communication design, graphic design, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent design sense with an eye to consistent, compelling brand image
- Proven experience creating high-quality, compelling social media content
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects accordingly - experience working in Asana task tracker is a plus.
- Experience with print vendors and the ability to order consistently successful print jobs (window decals,, t-shirts, sales slicks, event flyers, permanent building signage, etc.)
Continuous Composites Inc
AddressCoeur d'Alene, ID
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Continuous Composites Inc