Wound Care Nurse (RN) Full-Time
Continuing Healthcare of Mentor Mentor, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are inviting qualified candidates who share our vision to join the “Energy Bus” at CHS.
CHS of Mentor provides a positive energy environment, clear vision, career growth and friendly work environment where we recognize your commitment and dedication to our residents and families. We look forward to your long-term employment with our organization. Thank you for choosing us to pursue your career in healthcare.
Join us and bring your friends to earn more money with our Employee Referral Program!!
As a Treatment/Wound Nurse for a CHS facility you must be able to perform the following essential functions.
- Obtain report and implement appropriate follow-up action as necessary in relation to the resident's treatment needs.
- Conduct resident rounds as assigned to assess and report the skin condition of each resident, and take necessary follow up action.
- Identify special nursing problems and emergency situations and initiate an immediate plan of action according to nursing home policies and procedures.
- Instruct nursing assistants in proper, preventive safety measures and use of adaptive equipment to meet the needs of each resident.
- Document resident care provided and resident's response or lack of response to treatment provided.
- Assess and report changes in resident's condition to physician, nursing supervisor and responsible party and to take follow up action as necessary.
- Assess special skin problems weekly as to stage, size, sites, depth, color, drainage, and odor of condition. Perform basic nursing skills.
- Obtain physician's orders and any revisions for treatments needed.
- Review and update resident care plans as necessary and as assigned in compliance with regulations. Participate in resident care conferences.
- Give daily instructions to nursing assistants regarding care that relates to treatments.
- Administer treatments according to physician's orders, to accurately record treatment performed, and to keep weekly progress notes.
- Annual Performance Reviews
- 401-K with Employer Match after 30 days of employment
- Insurance - Medical with a $20,000 Life insurance benefit, Dental, Vision after 30 days of employment
- Pet Insurance
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Christmas Club Savings Account
- Perfect Attendance Bonus - Offered Monthly and Quarterly
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - Employees begin accumulating paid time off (PTO) hours immediately.
- PTO Donation Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- WOW! Employee Recognition Program
- Employee of the Quarter and Year are recognized with a bonus.
- Daily Pay - Get paid Daily!
- EAP Program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Flexible, fun work environment!
Continuing Healthcare of Mentor
HealthcareView all jobs at Continuing Healthcare of Mentor