When you join the CHS team, you have a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our resident’s. Our mission is to provide our residents with exceptional care and treat them with the highest level of dignity and respect. This demands a commitment to building and maintaining a reputation as a preferred provider of healthcare services, to hiring, training and retaining quality healthcare professionals and being a leader in our chosen communities.
CHS provides a flexible, fun and friendly work environment where we recognize your commitment and dedication to our residents and families. We look forward to your long term employment with our organization. Thank you for choosing us to pursue your career in healthcare.
$2,000 sign on bonus for full time nights shift 7p-7a 3 days a week
STNA's are responsible for providing assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established nursing care procedures as directed by the Charge Nurse, RN/LPN. Must be a State Tested Nursing Assistant. Must possess as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 401-K with Employer Match after 30 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days of employment
- Supplementary Insurance after 30 days of employment
- Pet Insurance
- Cell Phone Discounts available
- Christmas Club Savings Account
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO Program)
- PTO Donation Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- WOW! Employee Recognition Program with bonus potential
- Daily Pay
- EAP Program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Flexible, fun work environment!