Social Services Director
Continuing Healthcare of Mentor Mentor, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus
We are inviting qualified candidates who share our vision to join the “Energy Bus” at CHS.
CHS of Mentor provides a positive energy environment, clear vision, career growth and friendly work environment where we recognize your commitment and dedication to our residents and families. We look forward to your long-term employment with our organization. Thank you for choosing us to pursue your career in healthcare.
Join us and bring your friends to earn more money with our Employee Referral Program!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors, family members, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level in which they are currently functioning.
- Be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Be knowledgeable in computers, data retrieval, input and output functions, etc.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must have 4 year degree in Licensed Social Work as a LSW.
- Must have at least two (2) years long term care experience in nursing position, activities, or position that exemplifies consistent resident communication, on the job training provided.
- Annual Performance Reviews
- 401-K with Employer Match after 30 days of employment
- Insurance - Medical with a $20,000 Life insurance benefit, Dental, Vision after 30 days of employment
- Pet Insurance
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Christmas Club Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - Employees begin accumulating paid time off (PTO) hours immediately.
- PTO Donation Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- WOW! Employee Recognition Program
- EAP Program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Flexible, fun work environment!
Continuing Healthcare of Mentor
GovernmentView all jobs at Continuing Healthcare of Mentor