Incident Management Specialist
Continuant, Inc. Tacoma, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Calling All Night Owls!!!
Continuant is a Managed Services Provider and Systems Integrator, offering multi-OEM legacy support and world-class solutions for UC and AV systems. We are looking for ambitious, confident young professionals to join our team of global support professionals to join our third shifts (11pm-8am PST). Come join our tight knit team of rock stars where you’ll get instant visibility, access to ever growing opportunities for promotion and a sweet, sweet shift differential! If you are looking for a career path, but are going to school, find yourself more productive at night, or maybe are just allergic to mornings, this opportunity is for you! You’ll be supporting our biggest clients, working with customers all around the world all while gaining tons of professional development.
- EMEA – Sunday through Thursday, 11pm-8am (PST)
Who We Are:
- We are not your typical Call Center. We are passionate about creating an excellent customer experience and our customers are awesome. We thrive in an environment that is fun, encourages open communication. We cheer each other on, we love to win together, and we really love potlucks and cake.
- We are always evolving. Technology is the future. Here, you will gain knowledge that will positively impact your career.
- We LOVE seeing our employees grow. This may be the busiest and most challenging position you’ve ever had, but we invest a lot in our employees and our priority is always to promote from within, opportunity is endless if you’re willing to put the work in.
Who You Are:
- You are outgoing – you love people and can start a conversation with anyone, anywhere
- You possess a strong technical aptitude and have some technical experience
- You are motivated by building relationships with your coworkers and customers
- You are a wizard with words and you can write an email to prove it
- You are an expert in silver linings and always keep things positive
- You are intellectually curious and self-motivated
- You are focused, reliable and responsible
- You are not afraid of a challenge, in fact, you dig them
- You thrive in a fast-faced environment and multi-task
What You’ll be Doing:
- Effectively represent the Continuant brand by providing exceptional customer experiences
- Provide thorough documentation detailing all troubleshooting and communication in tickets
- Interface with technical resources and assist with resolving customer issues where possible
- Proactively seek solutions to meet our customer needs
- Partner with internal and external resources to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Triage initial alarms as needed and assign incidents to appropriate priority and resolver group
- Maintain positive and professional attitude while working under pressure or against deadlines
- Certificate in IT, Networking or Related Field
- 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Bilingual? A huge Plus!
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar customer management tool
Salary & Benefits:
- Medical ($0 premium!), Dental, Vision Insurance
- Shift Differential
- Fitness Fund program for gym and yoga reimbursement
- Matching 401(K) Program
- Four-week Sabbatical every seven years
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off in your first year as well as paid holidays
- On-site Gym, Massage Therapist, Pickleball Court, Chiropractor, and Nutritionist
Ready to meet us? Send your resume to our Talent Team using the ZipRecruiter apply link.
Learn more at www.continuant.com/about-us/careers.
Continuant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in having a dynamic, diverse workforce. Continuant is a Drug Free Work Environment. Drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.
It has always been our mission to provide efficient, customer-focused, and cost-effective services to support voice and data equipment from multiple manufacturers.
Celebrating 25 years in 2020, Continuant has established its place in the market, serving the enterprise with OEM-independent managed services, maintenance, and support of voice and data systems. It has always been our mission to provide efficient, customer-focused, and cost-effective services to support voice and data equipment from multiple manufacturers.