Hiring Customer Service Representatives for the following shifts:
- 3PM-11PM Sunday – Thursday
- 11PM – 8AM Sunday – Thursday
Salary and Benefits:
- $2500/month plus raise after 6-months
- Employee fully covered for Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships and massages
- Matching 401(K) Program
- 2 weeks paid time off in first year plus paid holidays
- On-Site Nutritionist, Chiropractor, Gym, Pickleball Court, and Massage Center
Top 3 reasons to be a Customer Service Representative at Continuant:
- We are passionate about creating an excellent customer experience and we believe that it begins with an excellent employee experience! This is an entry level position and we are committed to our employees’ success and growth. We provide opportunities to train for positions such as Account Management, Sales, Engineering, IT, and Management. We love and believe in our employees!
- This industry is exciting and always evolving. Technology is the future. You will be learning in a field that will always be relevant and will impact your career.
- We work hard and play hard! Will you be expected to perform at your best? Yes! This may be the busiest and most challenging position you’ve ever had, but you will have fun and work with team members that may become friends for life! We are a collaborative team and we cheer each other on. We win together.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Present professional persona at all times
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Professionally process all communications in a timely manner
- Interface with technical resources to resolve customer issues
- Proactively seek solutions to meet our customers’ needs
- Increase customer awareness of Continuant’s resources and solutions for voice and data needs
- Answer incoming calls from customers
- Process service request orders to resolve customer issues
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner by telephone and email
- Maintain customer accounts
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills with a strong knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
- Undergraduate degree
- 2 years’ experience in a retail environment
Ready to meet us? Send your resume to our Talent Team using the apply link.
Learn more at www.continuant.com/careers.
Continuant takes pride in having a dynamic, diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment. Continuant is a Drug Free Work Environment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.