Calling all Customer Service Representatives: we have a great opportunity for you! This is an amazing opportunity to join our talented Customer Service team where you will blaze the trail by being among our first employees in Austin, TX! You will begin your career fully remote from your home office and as we transition to our pilot office in the Austin Metro Area. Earn $2,500 per month ($14.42 per hour) and full benefits! At Continuant, we are passionate about people and their experience. We believe that our customers deserve a service provider that cares as much about their business as they do. This transcends into our company culture. We know that when our employees thrive, our customers do too so come join the Continuant family and create an established career in the technology industry!
Who We Are:
- We are not your typical Call Center. We are passionate about creating an excellent customer experience (and our customers are awesome). We thrive in an environment that is fun and encourages open communication. We cheer each other on, and we love to win together.
- We are always evolving. Technology is the future. At Continuant, you will gain knowledge that will positively impact your career.
- We LOVE seeing our employees grow. This may be the busiest and most challenging position you’ve ever had, but we invest a lot in our employees and our priority is always to promote from within. Opportunity is endless if you’re willing to put the work in.
Who You Are:
- Outgoing – you love people and can start a conversation with anyone, anywhere
- Motivated by building relationships with your coworkers and customers
- A wizard with words and you can write an email to prove it
- You keep things positive and are an expert in silver linings
- You’re intellectually curious
- Focused, reliable and responsible
- You’re not afraid of a challenge, in fact, you dig them
What You’ll Do:
- Effectively represent the Continuant brand by providing exceptional customer experiences
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with customers
- Professionally and efficiently process all customer communication
- Interface with technical resources to resolve customer issues
- Proactively seek solutions to meet our customer needs
- Partner with internal and external resources to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Maintain positive and professional attitude while working under pressure or against deadlines
- 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Bilingual? A huge Plus!
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar customer management tools
Salary & Benefits:
- Pay: $2,500/month ($14.42/hour)
- Medical ($0 premium!), Dental, Vision
- Wellness Reimbursement for gym memberships and massages
- Matching 401(K) Program
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off in your first year as well as paid holidays
Ready to join us? Submit your application by clicking the Apply link!
Learn more at www.continuant.com/about-us/careers.
Continuant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in having a dynamic, diverse workforce. Continuant is a Drug Free Work Environment. Drug test and criminal background check are required at the time of employment. Any candidate that tests positive for marijuana or ANY controlled substance and/or alcohol during a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening will not be eligible for hire.
It has always been our mission to provide efficient, customer-focused, and cost-effective services to support voice and data equipment from multiple manufacturers.
Continuant, Inc.Celebrating 24 years in 2020, Continuant has established its place in the market, serving the enterprise with OEM-independent managed services, maintenance, and support of voice and data systems. It has always been our mission to provide efficient, customer-focused, and cost-effective services to support voice and data equipment from multiple manufacturers.