Customer Service Rep
- $19 to $21 Hourly
Shift: Mon-Fri; 8am-4:30pm or 9am-5:30pm
Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone, recording consistent problem areas. May include minimal selling or promotion of products or services. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive orders via telephone and fax from customers and sales personnel for manual entry into order entry system
- Enters and tracks special type orders including pick-up & send, warehouse breakage, customer un-saleables and return authorizations
- Input changes submitted by CAMs for Sam’s and Costco
- Input customer’s “Hardcoding” for sales personnel
- Assist the Inventory Control manager with data entry on inventory counts
- Assist accounts receivable with updating expired permits, verify customer release from states list filing and mail-outs (periodically)
- Assist with distribution of incoming mail
- Functions as primary relief for the switchboard operator
- May maintain information and prepare reports as directed. May perform special projects or develop materials as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of applicable customer service experience, preferably in retail/fast food environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Must be comfortable receiving inbound calls from clients/customers, and dialing for outbound follow ups
- Listening, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Tech-savvy; capable of learning new software tools quickly
- Detail-oriented. Adaptable.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.