Who we are:
Continental Research Corporation is a 50+-year-old nationally recognized supplier of specialty chemical products, safety supplies, fasteners, and other tools to municipal, industrial, educational, institutional, commercial and other governmental accounts. Our products are daily use, consumable items that have high repeat sales and uncapped, peak, ongoing commissions for you. Our extensive product offering has more than 300 specialty chemicals and 25,000 tools and fasteners to make sure you have something everyone will need.
Our clients include prestigious household name businesses like Nike & Tyson Foods, major government agencies like the DoD & GSA and businesses, hospitals and municipalities large & small. Your customers will be the hands-on “can do professionals” who run the facilities, fleets, hospitals, waste collection systems, highways and are good people to work with because they need what we sell and aren’t low bid and price buyers.
What you get:
Are you looking for a successful career that you’ll truly enjoy? With Continental Research, you'll enjoy unlimited earning potential. Many on our sales team earn a six-figure income, and more than half of our sales force has been with us for over ten years. We also offer a first year’s salary plus commission plan, a complete benefits package, one on one in the field sales training, technology package, custom CRM, sales support, and opportunities to move into training and management.
Do you want less overnight travel and more time with family and friends? In this position, you can do that with little or no overnight travel.
Is it important for you to have a company that has a track record and a vision for continual growth? Continental Research has been conducting business in a "hassle-free" way for over 50 years. We accomplish this mission by continually improving. Our first priorities are the clients, the salesmen & women and the company’s shareholders. With that in mind, we focus on our product line, delivery speed, order accuracy, promotional opportunities, and customer care. If you are interested, please send your resume to Thomas @ crcorp.com.
You need the ability and energy to open, develop and build accounts in a protected local territory with essential sales techniques like cold calling, relationship building and closing the sale. You will need to learn about our products and become technically proficient to sell our specialty product line. It is meaningful to know what differentiates our products as the best available, but a chemistry degree is not required. Our customers demand the best quality products and to purchase from people they like, trust and have an overall understanding of their uses.
Hardworking salespeople who will take ownership of their territory to realize a high level of career growth and compensation succeed faster. We are looking for people who are students of the craft of salesmanship. For a personal interview call Thomas @ 314-633-1655 or email your resume to Thomas @ crcorp.com.
What you'll do:
- You will get a protected territory with both existing clients and limitless prospects
- You will conduct sales presentations to existing and potential clients, including engaging demonstrations of chemicals, closing on every visit and making sales daily
- You will work with professional sales managers who are highly trained & experienced to implement growth strategies
- You will develop a daily plan using our robust CRM and execute a strategy for your personal territory
- You will maintain contact with current clients to strengthen relationships and increase sales
- You will ensure follow-up and response to customer needs in a timely manner to ensure a “hassle-free” experience
Skills and other requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred OR 2-4 Year Degree OR equivalent outside sales experience
- 3+ years Experience, outside sales, commission retail sales or management, or other meaningful sales
- Upbeat, ambitious, persuasive, authentic, career sales person with a “do what it takes” attitude
- Some Business to Business Sales Experience
- Consistent track record of success both personal and professional
- Some technical knowledge (comfortable using contact management software and/or MS Office)
- Industrial or Chemical sales experience a plus, but not required
Continental Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information, please contact Tom @ 314-633-1655 or email your resume to Thomas @ crcorp.com.
We focus on making business hassle free for our customers by providing a large product line, fast on-time delivery, promotional opportunities and superior customer care.
Our sales team enjoys unlimited earning potential, a complete benefits package, sales training, sales support, and career growth opportunities. For more information, please send your resume today.