Sales and Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Continental Datalabel is one of the top five manufacturing companies in the United States in our field. We are a specialized converter of laminated paper products which has been in business for over 40 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs; we have additional facilities in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Continental Datalabel has an excellent opportunity for a candidate who thrives at being on the phone & helping customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide one call customer support with minimal phone transfers.
- Provide customer service support including product availability, pricing, shipment tracking, order placement, invoicing, copy/email/ fax correspondence, general questions and issue resolution.
- Receive, enter and review catalog and custom orders received via phone, fax, or email.
- Enter and verify accurate shipping charges
- Provide customer service support for all custom quotations and orders
- Prepare required shipping documents based on delivery type or location.
- Contact customers with questions or updates on orders.
- Document and enter returns/ credits.
- Enter and track custom ribbon orders.
- Process and review order reports.
- Sales support by making outbound calls to customers.
- Gather and enter information for new customer credit application and forward to Accounts Receivable.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Suggest and participate in implementation of changes to improve the organization.
- File documents in proper order and to appropriate accounts.
- Explain and offer guidance on policies and procedures.
- Collect data, enter, and review custom orders received via phone, fax, or email.
- Backup support to specific customer accounts as needed.
Continental Datalabel Inc
9602 Dilworth RdDallas, TX
Get fresh Customer Service Manufacturing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.