Continental Motors Group, Voted Best of Naperville, is looking for experienced Mechanic or Technician to join our award winning service team at our Acura location. Acura or Honda experience preferred. BENEFITS: Outstanding pay plan 100% company-paid medical and dental coverage after 1 year of employment Vision, life, and disability insurances offered Great PTO (paid time off) program 401(k) retirement program Excellent work schedule and environment! RESPONSIBILITIES:* Responsible for repairing and maintaining automobiles, trucks and other vehicles.
* Advises foreman of repair and diagnostic equipment needed to properly repair and service customer vehicles.
* Perform work as specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Responsible for making sure all areas of facility, from service drive to wash bay are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion.
REQUIREMENTS:* Valid DL & must meet insurability standards
* ASE certified per position requirements
* Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
* Knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions and ability to comply with them.
* Ability to operate all company equipment needed to perform required tasks.
Opt in to receive text messages and check your email after applying.