- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Project Manager shall be the primary manager of all phases of a project related to Controls and ESPC. The objective is of a successful completion on time, and within budget, while maintaining quality, safety, and cash management standards and producing strong customer references. Projects may be complex, involving large numbers of energy conservation measures and/or cogeneration measures and/or power system technologies, and stringent schedules and operational constraints. The Project Manager will interact with his or her supervisor as needed. Most activities can be completed without a supervisor’s advanced approval.
Essential Job Functions
· Manage team of Journeyman Electricians and Apprentices
· Responsible for working with the engineering and technical groups to ensure work outputs comply with codes, standards, quality, constructability, and meet contract requirements.
· Establish a schedule with adequate milestones for regular progress measurement
· Establish project resource and expense budgets
· Establish a professional relationship with the Customer to correctly identify their objectives
· Ensure that the internal Risk Review Package is complete and accurate
· Prepare and negotiate, in conjunction with Legal, Finance, and the supervisor, all project contracts and change orders
· Responsible for managing all cost components of the project during implementation, and maintain precise and updated actual costs vs. budget throughout the project
· Prepare monthly progress billings, monthly financial forecasts, monthly manpower forecasts
· Candidates are expected to perform some activities personally, and coordinate and review items performed by other staff, or consultant
· May perform other duties as assigned
· Proficient in Project Management processes and procedures
· Be able to lead a multidisciplinary team
· Proficient in Microsoft Project or other scheduling software.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Skilled in managing customer relationships and expectations during implementation of project.
· Ability to manage cash flow of a project including revenue and budget analysis.
· Skilled in running both internal staff and customer project meetings.
Essential Physical Abilities
· Ability to Travel 30% - 50% of the time
· Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
· Able to get from office to off site customers
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years of Project Management experience
· Bachelor's Degree
· 10+ years of experience
· Project Management Professional
· Controls DDC Project Management experience
· Normal Office Environment and Field Environment, may be exposed to different weather elements
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
· Frequently communicates with employees and customers
“Conti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Conti does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
Conti CorporationWhy Work Here?
Join an industry leader in design and construction solutions.
Since 1969, we have led the industry in the development of design and construction solutions that address job requirements while surpassing performance expectations. Conti performs the complete lifecycle of construction services from design/build to field installation, training and maintenance for an array of services (Renewable Energy, Electrical, Technology, Mechanical, Fire Suppression, HVAC+R and Road + Underground). “Conti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Conti does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
2600 American Rd. SEAlbuquerque, NM