Project Manager - DOT- Lighting- Tolling- Traffic Signalization
Conti Corporation Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DOT contractor seeks Project Manager in Orlando/Tampa Area:
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects
· Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
· Work to establish, adjust and maintain work sequences to meet the schedule for a given project
· Review contract documents, construction plans and specifications
· Interact effectively with clients, inspectors and field workforce
· Track progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets and timelines
· Report statuses and variances and create action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
· Implement change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals and issue change orders
· Track production progress on a monthly basis with Clients to produce accurate billings
· Interact effectively with Clients, Inspectors, Field Supervisors to achieve safe and profitable job completion
· Have 4 years min of experience in highway lighting, traffic signalization, ITS, signing, tolling, and structures
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office are essential
This is a full-time position and is eligible for medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and company 401K plan.
Conti CorporationWhy Work Here?
Join an industry leader in design and construction solutions.
Since 1969, we have led the industry in the development of design and construction solutions that address job requirements while surpassing performance expectations. Conti performs the complete lifecycle of construction services from design/build to field installation, training and maintenance for an array of services (Renewable Energy, Electrical, Technology, Mechanical, Fire Suppression, HVAC+R and Road + Underground). “Conti Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Conti Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”