Integration Program Engineer
Conti Corporation Rio Rancho, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Integration Program Engineer’s main objective is to design and program building automation systems for commercial HVAC systems. This individual provides technical and administrative direction to insure corporate objectives are met. Associate may interact with his or her supervisor several times a week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback.
Reports to Engineering Manager
Essential Job Functions
· Develop, and review approved specifications, drawings, and technical documents for control projects
· Write control sequence of operations to meet engineering designed specifications
· Specify control system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
· Write Programs and Develop graphics for Building Automation systems to meet engineering designed specifications
· Research, evaluate, and design controls system and processes to meet requirements for facility specifications, applying knowledge of engineering principles
· Provide technical assistance to field technicians regarding project specific equipment and materials
· Provide technical assistance change orders, etc. as required
· May assist in the preparation of studies, materials and methods, recommendations, and cost estimates as required
· Ensure project delivery, quality, etc...
· Keep supervisor informed on the status and progress of assigned projects and of any changes
· Face to face communication on a regular basis with co-workers on project teams and update supervisors on any ongoing concerns or issues.
· Travel to customer sites to assist with customer training on system installation.
· May perform other duties as assigned
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
· Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and applications
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
· Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
· Excellent organizational, supervisory and decision making/problem solving skills essential
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Energy Analysis Software and HVAC design software
Essential Physical Abilities
· Ability to Travel 10% - 30% of the time
· Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc...
· Able to get from office to off site customers
· Be able to lift up to 10-25 lbs. of basis install equipment such as a laptop and small hand tools.
· 1 - 3 years of experience in programming DDC Systems
· Experience in HVAC and Control systems
· Experience in Microsoft Visio
· Bachelors Degree
· 3 - 6 years of experience
· Normal Office Environment and Field Environment, may be exposed to different weather elements
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
· Frequently communicates with employees and customers
Conti CorporationWhy Work Here?
Growing company, ideal place high energy and motivated individuals.
“Conti Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Conti Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.” www.conticorporation.com
2600 American Road Ste. 360Rio Rancho, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Conti Corporation