Client Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $51,000 Yearly
CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Job Title: Client Support Specialist
Job Code: CSS
Reports To: Manager, Client Support
Base Location: AZ or CO
Work Status: Virtual Office
Minimum Starting Monthly Range: $4,250
Full-time / Part-time Full-time
Exempt / Non-Exempt Non-Exempt
Risk Designation: High
The Client Support Specialist is an integral part of the Client Support team. They provide support to consumers, participating organization, and internal stakeholders. The Client Support Specialist has a wide range of task including but not limited to user provisioning, alert maintenance, patient panel uploading, and general portal use support. The Client Support Specialist position is a hybrid position requiring the ability to work both remotely and, in the office, as required. This position reports to the Manager Client Support and balances multiple support activities including matters related to both operational and project support. This position is based in Phoenix Arizona or Denver Colorado and requires local residency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Respond to requests for assistance, via phone, email, or electronically
- Diagnose and resolve non-technical and technical issues
- Troubleshoot platform access issues
- Establish new user in the appropriate environment
- Troubleshoot data access issues
- Triage incoming service request and escalate as needed
- Maintain effective working relationships with consumers and participant
- Document outcomes of support in CRM tool
- Process Opt-in/Opt-out request by patients
- Process Request for Information (ROIs) submitted by patients
- Trouble shoot alert and migration issues
- Respond to support requests via email, ticketing system, or phone within SLA guidelines
- Identify, prioritize, communicate, and drive resolution of critical issues and risks to mitigate negative impacts
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Monitor call queue, call backlog, and open calls
- Monitor logs, systems and/or accounts
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Provide after-hours support in on-call rotation
- Performs other related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in healthcare
- Working knowledge of helpdesk processes and procedures
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain respectful, professional, and productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of service ticketing practices and procedures
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Position requires the ability to listen and follow oral and written instructions.
- Support of customers and computer work requires clear speech, ability to hear within normal parameters and ability to see within normal parameters.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and customer relationship management (CRM) software
Experience in operational support of health information technologies, customer service, and healthcare required. High school diploma or GED, bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration or related filed preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
As a federal contractor, Contexture is subject to the requirements of U.S. Executive Order 14042. As such, Contexture is legally required to ensure that all employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, unless the employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
The position may require occasional availability for after-hours work, outside of regularly scheduled hours.
The position may require ability to periodically drive to and from clients, conferences and / or events; and / or limited travel.
This position is expected to be exposed to, process, or handle sensitive information including but not limited to Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), financial information, etc. As such, the holder of this position is expected to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, organizational policies, and compliance expectations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The person in this position needs to frequently communicate and exchange information and move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a keyboard, monitor, calculator, copy / scanner machine, and printer. Frequently moves office and work-related material weighing up to 10 pounds; Occasionally moves office and work-related material weighing up to 30 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and / or qualifications associated with the job.
Benefits: The organization provides a comprehensive benefits package. For details, please request a Benefit Summary from Human Resources.
The organization is an inclusive Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or other status protected by law or regulation.
BusinessView all jobs at Contexture