- $47 to $52 Hourly
Our client, a growing banking institution is seeking stellar candidates to join their ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Service team as a Web Developer. This is a direct hire opportunity and Hybrid, with the office located in Newark, DE.
• Adopt, implement, and ensure consistent look and feel of the UI.
• Deliver striking and performant results through hands-on coding of both front-end and back-end technology solutions.
• Investigate and construct proof of concept introducing new and different technology solutions.
• Cooperate in deployment and installation into development, testing, and production environments.
• Interface with system users to ensure full understanding of desired functionality and expectations.
• Organize project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements, using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming languages, and logic.
• Analyze requirements and define technical designs, including class objects and process flows as required.
• Passion for detail, polish, and providing the best UI experience to customers and users.
Job Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Advanced level implementation experience with front-end development.
• Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Database
• Strong knowledge of Web & Windows services along with WCF services & API's.
• Prefer to have some knowledge of mobile iOS and Android app development.
• Ability to multi-task and stay focused with minimal supervision.
• Strong design and implementation skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• 5+ years’ experience with web and software development.
• 5+ years’ experience writing MS SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Several years of experience building external facing web applications & windows applications.
• Fluid collaboration with Project Management, Quality Assurance and Production Support.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!
Contemporary Staffing SolutionsNewark, DE
WebsiteView All Contemporary Staffing Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.