- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking multiple Staff Accountants in Philadelphia, PA for a Hybrid opportunity! As the Staff Accountant, you will primarily be responsible for administering and executing contracting and invoicing process.
- Pay: $26-$27/hr
- Location: Hybrid (2 days onsite, 3 days remote) in Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Schedule: 37.5 hour work week 8:30am-5pm
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
- Prepare contracts in compliance with applicable guidelines and as indicated on the contract requisition form.
- Review and monitor budgets and contracts for accuracy and adherence to Federal and State regulations.
- Process invoices for payment by reviewing programmatic and/or financial support documentation for completeness, accuracy, proper contract, department, grant, cost category, participant eligibility etc.
- Research, analyze, and resolve contracting/invoicing issues in coordination with subcontractors and internal departments such as the grant issuing department, Finance, and Business Engagement.
- Reconcile contracting invoices to General Ledger.
- Prepare draw information to funding agency.
- Prepare monthly status/activity reports, provide statistical/fiscal data as required.
- Monitor training programs, including but not limited to contractual performance, invoicing and fiscal management of contracts. Resolve or guide resolution of any issues or concerns regarding monitoring.
- Communicate effectively with all departments, external organizations, and government agencies to respond to inquiries and resolve or refer matters related to the efficient service of operations.
- Provide technical assistance to vendors regarding all applicable regulations.
- Organize and maintain and up-to-date filing system for vendor invoices, payments, contracts, modifications, monitoring reports, and other relevant paperwork.
- 2+ years of fiscal/budget and accounting experience required
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Finance, Business Administration, or related area of study
- Experience working with the computerized General Ledger system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical, and prioritizing skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Contemporary Staffing Solutions