Staff Accountant (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking multiple Staff Accountants in Philadelphia, PA for a Hybrid opportunity! As the Staff Accountant, you will primarily be responsible for administering and executing contracting and invoicing process.
- Pay: $26-$27/hr
- Location: Hybrid (2 days onsite, 3 days remote) in Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Schedule: 37.5 hour work week 8:30am-5pm
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
- Prepare contracts in compliance with applicable guidelines
- Review and monitor budgets and contracts for accuracy and adherence to Federal and State regulations.
- Process invoices for payment
- Research, analyze, and resolve contracting/invoicing issues
- Reconcile contracting invoices to General Ledger
- Prepare draw information to funding agency.
- Prepare monthly status/activity reports, provide statistical/fiscal data
- Communicate effectively with all departments, external organizations, and government agencies to respond to inquiries and resolve or refer matters related to the efficient service of operations
- Provide technical assistance to vendors regarding all applicable regulations
- 2+ years of fiscal/budget and accounting experience required
- Experience working with the computerized General Ledger system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical, and prioritizing skills
Contemporary Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to work for a growing team!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!
Finance and Insurance