Senior Program Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a large compounding pharmacy devoted to animal-health that is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst to join the team. This is a hybrid position requiring 2 days on site at their Swedesboro, NJ office.
The Senior Programmer Analyst will develop custom applications, and enhancements and perform problem resolution on internal platforms while working closely with the IT Application Manager and key users to design and build application solutions in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field of study along with 3-5 years of programming experience.
- Create, test, and document programs, reports, and processes on client-server and web-based SQL platforms
- Learn internal business process and workflow
- Design of database-driven software systems
- Prepare documentation including abstracts, flow charts, and user instructions
- Collaborate with business partners and IT colleagues to formulate technical solutions that provide business efficiencies
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to IT programming and design methodologies
- Development of robust and user-friendly ASP.NET-based web applications
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Preferred, but not required: Angular, VB.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, JQuery, XML, CSS, Crystal Reports
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Strong experience developing Web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Strong experience developing stored procedures, functions, queries, and views in SQL Server 2012 or newer (SQL Server 2019 preferred)
- Database modeling and creation
- Provide 2nd level support for existing ERP and web applications
- General understanding of IIS
- General use of source control and source code change management tools
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!