Looking for a Senior Mac OS X Software Engineer. You will design and develop desktop security products for Mac OS X that consist of an agent communicating to centralized services as well as small desktop applications to interact with the user.
This is a REMOTE position based out of your home office. Reports to the Director of Software Development.
- Design and develop desktop security products for Mac OS X.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing Mac OS X kernel-level drivers.
- 2+ years of Objective C based application development.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Ability to understand other components written in C++, C#/.NET and related technologies and be able to interface with them.
- Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience.
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly refreshing your development skills.
- Quickly read and understand both new and existing code written in other languages.
- Self-starter, highly collaborative with your team via chat and consultation calls.
- Ability to think outside the box, coming up with great new ideas, but also executing those ideas and writing the code to make it happen.
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing – mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented principles, familiarity of the .NET framework and relational databases running on the back end.
Contemporary Staffing SolutionsCSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.