6 MONTH CONTRACT TO FULL TIME HIRE!
MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!!
- Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Role at this level usually has full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Explain existing system capabilities to key business users. Leverage existing capabilities into solutions
- Maintains knowledgebase of systems features and functionality as it relates to the current state.
- Is a subject matter expert with respect to the business practices and procedures for the business teams that he/she supports
- Fully knowledgeable on the day-to-day activities of a product or process however will require input on more complex issues.
- Has some understanding of the firm’s different businesses and the related economics.
- Translate department vision into roadmap items and technical solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and consulting from strategy to planning to issue resolution
- Design systems and solutions, liaise between Technology and business teams
- Review technical events, issues, and problems as contributions to ‘continuous improvement’ revisions to the technical strategy
- Communicate business objectives and requirements to software vendors and internal development teams clearly and effectively.
- Understand and mitigate the technical design on security, performance and data privacy through reviews of proposed configurations and system implementations
- Capable of designing and developing scalable solutions according to best practices and company’s architecture guidelines
- Typically requires an individual emerging as an expert in a specific skill set, business area or product but who remain focused primarily on daily execution.
- Primary focus of role is on day-to-day deliverables, developing solutions based upon subject expertise, and occasionally representing the department at a broader level.
- Typically minimum of 5 years of experience.
Ideal Tools but not necessary:
SQL Server, SharePoint, VB, .NET and Access