Seeking an experienced Financial Analyst for an opportunity in Newton, MA with a financial service company!!
- Prepare monthly reporting by gathering, compiling, organizing, and analyzing financial information
- Provide ongoing financial analyses including but not limited to cost-benefit analysis, profitability analysis, etc.
- Build financial models to support new business opportunities, operational initiatives, and analytical endeavors to enable sound business decisions; test and reconcile all models and analytical results
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the annual and multi-year budgets, projections, forecasts, and trends
- Research and resolve data integrity issues independently and/or with other departments
- Assist in the training of staff on use of financial reports, internal procedures, and data
- Act as a resource for non-financial staff and other departments to provide information and explain complex financial data as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 2-6 years of financial analysis experience
- Experience in financial modeling and forecasting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Cognos, Oracle, or other large ERP system
- Understanding and working knowledge of accounting and finance theories, practices, and regulations
- Ability to apply financial and statistical principles and techniques to synthesize large amounts of data