Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a 6-12 month contract with potential extension!
As a Business Analyst, you will act as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the capabilities required to meet organizational goals and objectives, to document these requirements in a way that can be easily leveraged for solution design, build, and operation, and to ensure that the solution ultimately meets the requirements. This contract is specifically for providing general Business Analysis support, potentially across multiple business areas.
- Leads the development of detailed business requirements for approved changes and projects including:
o Facilitating requirements elicitation sessions with the user community
o Developing and documenting processes, use cases, etc. to demonstrate requirements
- Communicates functional and non-functional requirements to the solution architect
- Partners with solution architect to ensure initial alignment between business requirements and IT solution design concepts, including supporting feasibility studies as appropriate
- Partners with Quality to ensure test plans are developed and executed in alignment with internal standards and external compliance requirements
- Ensures Acceptance Testing confirms test results meet documented business needs
- Partners with the User Experience and Transition Communities of Practice to ensure training plans and materials support overall business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with systems commonly used in manufacturing industries
- Ability to:
- Think analytically and solve complex problems, including understanding of how a change to a component affects the system as a whole
- Quickly build trusting relationships
- Effectively collaborate with both business and technical Associates
- Facilitate meetings/group interactions and negotiate outcomes, including effectively resolving conflict
- Adjust style based on the needs of the situation
- Effectively work virtually across multiple time zones and cultures
- Experience working with Business Analysis Methods, Tools, and Techniques, particularly those contained in the IIBA Business Analysis Book of Knowledge (BABOK) – e.g. business cases, use cases, modeling (UML, BPMN, etc.), risk analysis, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Experience working with:
- Business Analysis Methods, Tools, and Techniques, particularly those contained in the IIBA Business Analysis Book of Knowledge (BABOK) – e.g. business cases, use cases, modeling (UML, BPMN, etc.), risk analysis, etc.
- Computer system validation and software quality assurance methodologies
- Testing methodologies and supporting systems, e.g. HPALMe
- SDLC processes and methodologies
- Training plan methodologies
· CCBA or CBAP certification