A Salesforce BA is currently needed for a contact position in Newark, DE. As the Salesforce Business Analyst, you will act as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the capabilities required to meet organizational goals and objectives, to document these requirements in a way that can be easily leveraged for solution design, build, and operation, and to ensure that the solution ultimately meets the requirements.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Business Analyst include:
- Leading the development of detailed business requirements for approved changes and projects.
- Facilitating requirements elicitation sessions with the user community.
- Developing and documenting processes, use cases, etc. to demonstrate requirements.
- Determining overall priorities for all requirements.
- Communicating project related requirements to the data architect.
- Partnering with data architect to ensure initial alignment between requirements and data model(s).
- Partnering with Project Champion to ensure Acceptance Testing is completed for the various elements of the data model(s) within a project.
Requirements of the Salesforce Business Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with fundamental concepts related to data architecture, data types, data domains, data relationships, data governance, and data processes at an enterprise level
- Demonstrated knowledge of and familiarity with acceptance testing methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand how a change to a component affects the system as a whole
- Adjust style based on the needs of the situation
- Effectively work virtually across multiple time zones and cultures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to skillfully collaborate with others
- Demonstrated knowledge of and familiarity with applications supporting data architecture and reference data models and requirements typically associated with manufacturing industries preferred
- CCBA or CBAP certification preferred
- Knowledge of and familiarity with ERP, especially SAP, and other applications/systems as they are typically deployed in support of manufacturing businesses preferred