Remote Healthcare Customer Service Representative (Hiring ASAP!)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative - Remote
Friendly and professional Customer Service Representatives are currently needed for REMOTE positions in Philadelphia, PA! As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle benefit, eligibility, and claims inquiries via telephone, internet or written correspondence. These temporary positions offer $15/HR!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Answering questions and resolving issues from members, providers, and plan sponsors.
- Coordinating work to appropriate staff/business areas as needed.
- Documenting interactions with members, providers, or other necessary parties to track contact reasons and trending.
- Performing a thorough review of claims history to ensure accurate tracking of benefit maximums and/or coinsurance/deductible.
- Utilizing applicable system tools and resources to produce quality letters and spreadsheets in response to inquiries received.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times to both internal and external customers.
- Attending all training days (training hours will be Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm).
- Working shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Health Care and Call Center Experience preferred
- Insurance, Insurance Billing, or nursing related experience a plus
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!