Remote Customer Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client located in Marlton, NJ is looking for multiple communication-driven Customer Service Representatives to join their fast-paced, motivated team within their call center. As the Customer Service Representative, you would be responsible for ensuring efficient and comprehensive service to all customers This remote, temporary-to-hire opportunity offers $16 per hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Representative Include:
- Monitoring, answering, and making incoming and outgoing calls from customers and thoroughly fulfilling all customer requests under strict timelines.
- Ensuring all customer inquiries are met using company regulations and guidelines and explaining all procedures, policies, and details in a kind and patient manner.
- Maintaining customer confidentiality and properly entering any data securely into company computer systems.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and quickly resolving any customer complaints through personable and attention-oriented verbal and written communication.
- Offering knowledgeable and accurate information to customers about the company and processes and flagging all withstanding inquiries to the appropriate departments.
Requirements of the Customer Support Representative Include:
- 1-2 years of Call Center experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in the Mortgage or Collections industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency and can work under deadlines and maintain strong time management skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!