- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PROJECT COORDINATOR NEEDED!
HYBRID SCHEDULE 2 DAYS A WEEK IN MALVERN, PA
6 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE
Our client in the risk & insurance education space is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Malvern. This role is a 6 month contract to hire role. Candidates must be local to Malvern and open to a hybrid schedule of 2 days a week.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for day-to-day coordination of tasks and support of project teams as well as coordinating work for assigned project teams. The immediate function of the role is to provide the coordination of initiatives for the Director of IT and the Infrastructure Team to organize resources, equipment, meetings, and status information. Additionally, you will support project managers in the Project Management Office working to support larger IT initiatives.
As a member of the Project Management Office, you will monitor and report project or team performance against specified project goals and objectives as well as build and maintain internal stakeholder relationships. In addition, you will be responsible for achieving project deliverables and escalate issues that affect project deliverables while also providing timely and on-going communication to appropriate stakeholders. Finally, you will also responsible for updating and monitoring a project tracking tool (e.g., MS Project, Jira etc.)
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to drive execution of a plan to ensure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with personalities that are function based and prefer to have a representative to communicate status etc.
- This candidate will need to build relationships and build relationships to assist resources to share information regarding timeframes, current status, issues etc.
- Create projects and task lists to manage multiple projects concurrently from conception to completion and post-completion
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Keep teams on task, document action items and next steps
- Identify and manage risks and issues
- Create weekly status update reports
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify, resolve, and communicate any project issues internally and externally to vendors when applicable
- Work closely with the IT Service Desk and other IT resources on new system implementations and software production releases
- Generate reports to track the progress of projects and deliverables
- Provide critical updates and performance metrics to provide feedback and enable continuous improvement
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 + years of experience as a Project Coordinator
- Strong experience using Microsoft Project, Jira, and experience with project management tools/systems.
- Must be familiar with task management and project awareness
- Experience working with infrastructure teams to organize resources, equipment, meetings, and status information
- Understanding of the software development process and lifecycle is a plus
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong communication, relationship building, and organization skills
- Must be a detail and deadline oriented individual
- Must be able to plan, execute, and complete projects in a timely manageR
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Part Time Project Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.