The Pricing Administrator will work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and will be responsible for all aspects of assigned regional healthcare account pricing. The position will support assigned regional field sales Vice President, Area Directors, and sales representatives, and partner closely with internal departments to support the regional sales teams by providing accurate and timely pricing assistance.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaison with area Director of Corporate Accounts and Contract Administrator to ensure timely submission of all RFPs and RFIs within assigned territory
- Review price files before sending to hospital and/or Contract Administrator for inclusion in RFPs and Agreements
- Coordinate new contract execution with the Contract Administration team to ensure all pricing parameters are correctly entered in Globus’ ERP system; including shipping, invoicing, and group parameters
- Support field sales in providing pricing and account data analyses; and accurate reporting and discrepancy resolution, working with department such as Accounts Receivable and Customer Service
- Coordinate with sales field to prepare pricing analyses for executive management review
- Perform duties in an efficient, analytical manner while maintaining a high level of relationship management, confidentiality and professional interaction with internal and external customers
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field is required; may consider an equivalent of relevant business experience and education
- 2-3 years’ experience in a financial, sales, or pricing analysis role or similar position preferred. Specific experience with medical devices is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills; MS Office experience
- Extensive sales database experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Must possess excellent problem resolution skills, written and verbal communications skills, and consistently display a high level of professional conduct
- Proven ability to analyze pricing and account data, provide accurate reporting and discrepancy resolution
- Analytical thinking skills and a mathematical aptitude with organized multitasking abilities with heavy workload
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, 401K plan, Bonus Incentive Program, Generous PTO and MORE!