Contemporary Staffing is looking to fill a Policy Typist & Title Preparer in Coraopolis PA.
- The Title policy typist is responsible for reviewing data from the title exam, deleting all items that have been paid through the closing, adding any necessary exceptions for underwriting purposes and reviewing post closing documents for final title policy preparation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Review data from title exam
- Key in relevant exam data into computer system
- Add any necessary underwriting requirements into computer system
- Compile commitment from keyed data
- Review post-closing documents for final title policy preparation
- Preparing final policy and distributing final policy to lender/buyer
- Minimum requirement of one to three years of refinance, title and/or closing experience.
- College degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word); Experience typing final title policies
- Ability to read and understand a title exam and post closing documents
- Knowledge of client-based systems
- Attention to detail
- Motivated and positive team player
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical: 1 - 3 years
- Required: HS Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Associate/Technical Degree