We are seeking a Payroll Manager! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labor "home" work, overtime, leave balances, headcount, and 401k retirement contribution reports).
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal tax regulations and organization policies and assist with the preparation of payroll reports, quarterly and annual tax reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring all timecards are compiled and approved in order to process payroll timely, makes an adjustment to employee timecards and validate as needed.
- Research, troubleshoot and respond to a wide range of inquiries related to payroll and time & attendance.
- Performs data entry in the HRIS platform and functions as an analytics and reporting specialist by developing standard reports and designing, running and maintaining ad hoc queries.
- Prepares various reports for all levels of the organization on topics such as employment status, turnover, demographic information, performance reviews, and job analysis.
- Previous experience in financial branch management, financial services, or other related fields
- 401K Administrator Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Multi-State Payroll Processing Experience
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure