The Customer Care Single Point of Contact (Loss Mitigation) representative is responsible for assisting customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, and loss mitigation.
Essential Job Functions:
• Acts as single point of contact to assigned borrowers currently 45 days delinquent or greater, borrower is in a confirmed disaster area, or borrower requests loss mitigation options.
• Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned mortgage accounts that are 45 days or more delinquent.
• Work with borrower on repayment plans to get them back to a current status.
• Assist the borrower with loss mitigation options, how to apply, and status updates.
• Must be familiar with investor guidelines and available programs.
• Remain as the single point of contact until the borrower is current or approved for loss mitigation.
• Maintains confidentiality of customer’s non public information.
• Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
• Answers inbound/outbound calls involving customer service and collection issues.
• Must have active and fully transferable NMLS Safe Act license or ability to obtain within 120 days of employment
Other Related Duties:Customer service, collections, and loss mitigation experience in a mortgage environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Some College/Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or six (6) months to one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• The department is open from 8am-7pm so possible shifts include: 8:00-5:00, 9:00-6:00 or 10:00-7:00 + 1 Saturday normally the 3rd Saturday with a week day off
• Must be open to any of the 3 schedules