Multiple Mortgage Loan Processors are needed to join our Client Company for a Remote Position! As the Processor, you will primarily be responsible for processing residential mortgage loans under various programs with a quality that s consistent with company policies and procedures, while meeting all regulatory requirements. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity starting at $17.50/hr with bonuses!
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Loan Processor Include:
- Performing a variety of loan documentation duties to include reviewing loan packages for conformity to investor requirements, correcting errors, and obtaining missing information necessary for a loan decision to be made.
- Maintaining a pipeline of loans while being responsible for the loan from origination up until loan closing.
- Ensuring that all interested parties are kept current as to the status of each loan, while concentrating on older/expiring loans.
- Submitting complete, accurate files to Underwriting and obtaining necessary conditions for approval.
- Coordinating loan closings with borrower, settlement agent, and any other interested party, ensuring a timely conclusion and the expected settlement date is met.
- Conducting welcome call and reviewing all new loan files for completeness and adherence to guidelines.
- Ordering and following up for third party services and required verification as expected per client process.
- Working with borrowers to obtain any needed information and establishing loan closing dates.
- Completing disclosures as required.
Perks of Working with our Client Company:
- Competitive Health Benefits - including Dental and Vision
- Flexible Health Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- & More!
Requirements of the Mortgage Loan Processor Include:
- 3-5 Years related mortgage processing experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Knowledge of Loan programs and compliance guidelines
- Encompass experience preferred
- Ability to run an AUS (LP or DU)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?CSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life, 401K plan, Bonus Incentive Program, Generous PTO and MORE!