A knowledgeable job-seeker with experience in customer service is needed for a Customer Service Representative position in Phoenix, AZ! As the Call Center Agent, you will primarily be responsible for receiving a high volume to calls to coordinate non-emergency medical transportation needs for patients. This position offers $12/Hr plus up to a $5/hr commission opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Managing 60 - 100 calls daily
- Verifying insurance and obtaining authorizations
- Managing a network of transportation providers and providing the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and providing billing and claims payments.
- Communicating with patients and providers to verify demographic information and document calls
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills with a focus on accuracy