A strong, technology driven recruiter is needed for our client in Horsham, PA! As the IT Recruiter, you will primarily be responsible for recruiting for all incoming positions. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position is offering $27-35/hr!
Responsibilities of the IT Recruiter Include:
- Sourcing and screening talent through passive and active candidate resources including postings, social media, networking, internet research, and cold calling.
- Determining candidate qualifications including leadership, culture, and technical fit through well-developed screening methods and interviewing techniques including the use of behavioral-based interview questions.
- Partnering with our HR Business Partners (“HRBPs”) on hiring needs and strategies to ensure alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Interacting with HRBPs on compensation offer recommendations by providing appropriate documentation. Communicates the final offer to the hiring manager, prepares the final offer letter, ensures signed copy is returned and filed.
- Acting as a liaison with candidates and hiring managers to drive open and effective communication. Coordinating interviews and any necessary hiring assessments with the candidates and hiring managers.
Requirements of the IT Recruiter Include:
- 3-5 Years of technology focused Recruiting
- High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor's preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely focused and driven attitude
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
Contemporary Staffing SolutionsCSS is a National Staffing and Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Call Center and Office, and Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the perfect match! We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match.