Helpdesk Support Specialist
Helpdesk Support Specialist
3-month Contract to Hire
On-site (5 days a week) – Downers Grove, IL
**W2 Rates ONLY - MUST be eligible for hire without sponsorship*
Our client, a global technology company that has expertise in B2B and consumer innovation, is seeking a Helpdesk Support Specialist to join their team. This is an ONSITE role in Downers Grove, IL. This is a Contract to hire role.
The Cloud Services Specialist is responsible for providing Tier 1 helpdesk end-user support for small to enterprise sized clients with complex issues in various Microsoft products, as well as other technical hardware and software issues. Additional duties include diagnosing and resolving technical issues over the phone by using advanced remote management tools or on-site and logging tickets into our ticketing database to track time and facilitate tactical report generation.
- Work with Grade lvl 1 to maintain individual client SLAs by responding to open tickets in timely manner
- Onsite visits for troubleshooting and/or deployment of customer desktops and equipment
- Work on customer projects within teams of Cloud Service team members and Project Engineers
- Respond and troubleshoot tickets submitted by Chat Feature
- Respond to calls, tickets and emails to troubleshoot reported issues in a helpdesk environment.
- Troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain client computers and desktop applications
- Support current Windows operating systems (XP through Windows 10)
- Support current Microsoft Office Suites
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal channel
- Remotely configure Smartphones to various email systems
- Desktop imaging and building for customers
- Translate complex technical terms and concepts into layman’s terms
- Answer calls and create tickets to resolve or escalate (as needed to cover lvl 1)
- Monitor Backup offerings, perform basic troubleshooting, and escalate alerts (as needed to cover lvl 1)
- Reconcile licensing for Cloud Service offerings(as needed to cover lvl 1)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical support role
- At least 3 years’ experience in a remote technical support role
- Current Microsoft Desktop Certification preferred.
- Experience with current Windows operating systems (XP through Windows 10) required.
- Experience with local and network printers preferred.
- Basic administration of Windows servers preferred.
- LAN/WAN and basic network troubleshooting and problem solving preferred.
- Familiarity with email server and spam filtering technology preferred.
- Must have exceptional communications skills.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and work well in a team environment
- Ability to work weekends and/or remotely as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!
Contemporary Staffing SolutionsDowners Grove, IL
WebsiteView All Contemporary Staffing Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.