Call Center Customer Care Representatives
Call center customer care Representatives are currently needed for positions in Philadelphia,PA ! As the Customer Service Representative, you will handle customers’ issues and assist with client pension and/or health and welfare plans. These temporary positions offer $15 an hour!
Our client company is a risk management, brokerage, and advisory company. The company grown immensely in their almost 200 years in the business, and they are now a world leader in their industry with tens of thousands of employees dedicated to serving customers in over 140 countries!
Responsibilities of theCustomer Service Representative includes:
- Building rapport and compassionately speaking to customers.
- Tailoring your approach to each individual customer.
- Handling confidential information in accordance with HIPAA, Data Privacy laws, and company data security requirements.
- Translating health, welfare, and pension terms, complex plan information, and processes in a manner that customers understand.
- Collecting relevant customer information, determining immediate requests/questions, and anticipating future needs of the member.
- Demonstrating knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Maintaining and documenting complete and accurate call and case notes.
- Professionally responding to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email, or other communication channels.
- Participating in team meetings and training.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Requirements of Customer Service Representative:
- Minimum one year of experience in a customer service setting (2 years preferred)
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computers, specifically Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) and other software applications
- Minimum typing speed of 30-40 WPM
- Works well in a team environment
- Great multitasking, prioritizing, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs (especially with work hours)
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus!
- Fluent in Spanish a plus!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!